Frequently asked questions on online life coaching and therapy at web therapy
Here is a collection of some frequently asked questions that my clients have for Life Coaching, Psychotherapy and Couseling online. Select one of the questions below to see the answer.
- Sense of blocked creativity
- Frequent irritability
- Inability to break bad habits
- High levels of stress and/or anxiety
- Persistent feeling of dissatisfaction at work and/or social life
- Lack of fulfillment in your social life
- Can treat mental health conditions
- They are licensed with a degree in psychology
- Must follow ethical codes
- Cannot treat mental health conditions
- Do not have any academic degree or need formal qualifications
- Do not need to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and are not required to follow health privacy laws.
- Panic attacks
- Mild or moderate depression
- Social anxiety
- Low self-esteem
- Problems with relations.
- They live in remote places and therefore does not have access to counselors / psychotherapists.
- They have some disabilities such as hearing impairment or limited mobility.
- They have small children and can not leave the house.
- They have specific phobias (like social phobia or agoraphobia).
- They are very busy with their everyday activities and cannot find time within office hours of a psychotherapist.
- They are traveling very often and don't stay to a specific place to visit a psychtherapist's office.